About the Journal
European Journal of Clinical Medicine (EJ-CLINICMED) is a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes bimonthly full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas to related Clinical Medicine.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
EJ-CLINICMED is published by EUROPA Publishing
European Journal of Clinical Medicine (EJ-CLINICMED) follows a publication model that allows us to minimize publishing costs. This model aims to delegate manuscript copyediting/layout-adaptation efforts to authors so that they do not have to pay for these services.
This journal charges the following author fees:
- - Article Publication Fee: 39.00 EUR (compulsory)
- - Template Support Fee: 40 EUR (optional)
If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee (APF) to cover publication costs.
NOTE : All accepted manuscripts are obligated to adapt the layout of the paper according to the journal's template. If you are unable to adapt your submission manuscript to our template, EJ-CLINICMED support crew may provide this service for the authors by charging a Template Support Fee of 40 Euro.
DISCOUNT SCHEMA :
- - Authors are subject to a 20% discount for their recurring publication within 5 months after the date of their first publication.
- - For more information please check out the discount page.
The content of the journal is indexed in CrossRef and assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This means that all of our references are made available and citations can be tracked by the publishing community with a DOI number.
In addition, this journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ROAD, SCILIT, WorldCat, ScienceOpen.
Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism
This journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Clinical Medicine (EJ-CLINICMED) is a high quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas of Clinical Medicine such as :
- - Clinical Research
- - Pre-Clinical Research
- - Clinical Medicine
- - Clinical Anaesthesiology
- - Clinical Anatomy
- - Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis
- - Clinical and Experimental Allergy
- - Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
- - Clinical and Experimental Hypertension
- - Clinical and Experimental Immunology
- - Clinical and Experimental Medicine
- - Clinical and Experimental Metastasis
- - Clinical and Experimental Nephrology
- - Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology
- - Clinical and Experimental Optometry
- - Clinical and Experimental Otorhinolaryngology
- - Clinical and Experimental Pathology
- - Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
- - Clinical and Molecular Allergy
- - Clinical and Translational Oncology
- - Clinical Anesthesia
- - Clinical Apheresis
- - Clinical Autonomic Research
- - Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
- - Clinical Biomechanics
- - Clinical Cardiology
- - Clinical Case Studies
- - Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- - Clinical Chiropractic
- - Clinical Densitometry
- - Clinical Effectiveness in Nursing
- - Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- - Clinical Epidemiology
- - Clinical Forensic Medicine
- - Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- - Clinical Genetics
- - Clinical Haematology
- - Clinical Hypertension
- - Clinical Imaging
- - Clinical Immunology
- - Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
- - Clinical Interventions in Aging
- - Clinical Laboratory Analysis
- - Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics
- - Clinical Lipidology
- - Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials
- - Clinical Microbiology and Infection
- - Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- - Clinical Molecular Pathology
- - Clinical Monitoring and Computing
- - Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery
- - Clinical Neurophysiology
- - Clinical Neuropsychology
- - Clinical Neuroradiology
- - Clinical Neuroscience
- - Clinical Nursing
- - Clinical Nutrition
- - Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- - Clinical Oncology and Cancer Research
- - Clinical Ophthalmology
- - Clinical Oral Implants Research
- - Clinical Oral Investigations
- - Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research
- - Clinical Otolaryngology
- - Clinical Pathology
- - Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- - Clinical Periodontology
- - Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology
- - Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- - Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
- - Clinical Practice and Epidemiology in Mental Health
- - Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- - Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings
- - Clinical Radiology
- - Clinical Rehabilitation
- - Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs
- - Clinical Research in Cardiology
- - Clinical Respiratory
- - Clinical Rheumatology
- - Clinical Simulation in Nursing
- - Clinical Sleep Medicine
- - Clinical Techniques in Small Animal Practice
- - Clinical Therapeutics
- - Clinical Toxicology
- - Clinical Transplantation
- - Clinical Trials
- - Clinical Ultrasound
- - Clinical Virology
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline, and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Paid Review Model
To facilitate a speedy turn-around when a rapid decision is required, EJ-CLINICMED offers a review model in which selected peer reviewers are paid to deliver high-quality and timely peer-review reports.
Reviews are paid for each review that is delivered:
- - High quality: The quality of the review must be approved by the editors.
- - Timely: The review must be delivered to the editor within its due.
Reviewers are paid 7 EUR for each approved review. After a minimum of 3 approved reviews, reviewers can withdraw the amount they acquired via PAYPAL.
In the case that reviewers decide to publish with EJ-CLINICMED, each approved review is considered as 12 EUR.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJ-CLINICMED website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscript at any stage of submission, peer-reviewing, and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals after the copyediting process are not subject to the refund of the Article Processing Fee.